Lost your Passion?
Daily Read – Rekindle the Passion for Your Business
At one time or another many Entrepreneurs find themselves facing the dilemma of burn-out. What starts as passion and excitement can turn into long nights, little down time and a loss of joy. Before you know it you’re heading for burn out along with your business. So what can we do to head it off before it hits us?
- Schedule personal time -just like you would another appointment. You should also schedule work hours just like any other company. Just because you work for yourself, doesn’t mean you need to answer the phone or emails at all hours.
- Seek out a mentor – no matter your age or work experience, there is always someone who knows more than you do. They can help you get “unstuck” or reignite your passion.
- Delegate parts of your business – especially the functions that keep you from being creative.
- Focus on your relationships – people you are close to can remind you of your purpose. And people can energize you.
- Introduce innovation – monotony can lead to disenchantment, so be open to new and better ways to do things.
Read entire article at: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/224379?cam=Dev&ctp=PopRightMod&cdt=8&cdn=224379