Working From Home? It’s Awesome! Or is it?
Daily Read – Working From Home? It’s Awesome! Or is it?
Whether you work from home every day or just during short periods of time while your office is inaccessible, a day at work, at home, takes some adjustment. Here are a few tips to help you ensure that your workday at home remains productive.
- Be conscious of unproductive worry – be conscious of your thoughts and focus only on the concerns that are within your control.
- Make a plan – we respond well to structure and routine, so make a plan for your day. Breaking your day up into smaller chunks can help you reach specific, attainable goals.
- Reward yourself – enjoy a cup of tea or short TV break after you reach specific goals during the day. After all, if you were in the office you would take a coffee break!
- Communicate with your family – talk to your family about work time and family time.
- Fight feelings of isolation through relaxation techniques – not being able to leave the house can make you feel cooped up or anxious, yoga or breathing exercises can help.
Read the entire article at: http://www.entrepreneur.com/blog/224845?cam=Dev&ctp=Carousel&cdt=32&cdn=224845