007 – The Ultimate Marketer
Daily Read – 007 – The Ultimate Marketer
James Bond is without argument the most infamous spy in history. Just his name (or number!) is all he needs to say to introduce himself. It is his calling card so to speak. So what can we learn from 007 about PR? Here are 5 quick tips:
- Nail your elevator pitch, every time – because inevitably you will be asked “what do you do?”
- Always have the best gadgets – whether you have the latest iPhone or tablet doesn’t matter, there are lots of free social media apps available; utilize them.
- Don’t rely too heavily on those gadgets – marketing is not all about social media, make sure your communication skills are top notch.
- The clothes make the man (or woman) – you don’t have to spend a mint, but dressing sharp gives the impression of a successful business person.
- Get out and take risks – get out of your office and network, face to face. Relationships can start on-line, but must be built face-to-face.
Read entire article at: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/224964?cam=Dev&ctp=Carousel&cdt=23&cdn=224964
From → Daily Reads