5 Simple Daily Habits to Fill Your Buckets This Year
Daily Read – 5 Simple Daily Habits to Fill Your Buckets This Year
We all have buckets – areas of our lives we develop, nurture and spend our time working on daily. So how do we make sure our time isn’t wasted or painful when we look back at the end of the year at our accomplishments? The trick is to make daily investments in each bucket (small enough that you don’t feel the pain!). Let’s look at our 5 buckets:
1. Physical: Do something that improves your physical health.
2. Emotional: Surround yourself with people who will uplift and inspire you.
3. Mental: Can you learn one new thing every day? Big or small, it doesn’t matter.
4. Spiritual: Try to connect with something bigger than yourself for a few moments each day.
5. Interpersonal: A daily “reach out.” We need other people, just as other people need us.
Every New Year brings us renewed hope, and the chance to begin saving again. Good habits, practiced regularly over time, help us to grow in the right direction.
Read entire article at: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/225355