Same Old Thing Day in and Day Out
Daily Read – Same Old Thing Day in and Day Out
Do you feel like you are living in the movie Ground Hog Day? Doing the same thing day in and day out can grow tedious and make you feel stagnant. Even the best of jobs can lose their spark and you can become bored. Don’t quit just yet! There are ways to get re-inspired and enjoy your work again.
- Spend Time With Your Customers. Conversing with them and let them tell you why they like your company can help you gain some surprising.
- Research Your Competition. Look for an opening that you can exploit for expanding your market share. You’ll get to play detective, strategist, and hero all at once.
- Change Positions. Feeling too settled? Look for a new opportunity in your company. You may need to boost your education or improve the way you handle people, but personal growth is the most stimulating activity.
- Mentor a New Employee. It’s exciting to teach others and this will benefit your colleagues, make you all smarter, and remind you of the interesting and stimulating things that enticed you originally.
- Change Roles with a Co-worker. It will give you a fresh perspective and open your mind to new ways of thinking and ways to improve.
- Take on New Responsibilities. Investigate the needs in your company that have fallen through the cracks.
- Plan Your Preferred Future. Perhaps you forgot what inspired you to take this path in the first place. Maybe it’s time to reconsider and explore so you can recommit or rethink a new future.
Read entire article at: http://goo.gl/TfqvU