Are You Taking a Big-Brand Approach to Marketing?
Daily Read – Are You Taking a Big-Brand Approach to Marketing?
Whether you are a small business owner or in sales for a company, you are a marketer. Many small marketers look longingly at the big brands, wishing they could replicate their activities and generate their impact. You can get the same kind of results as the big brands, just on a different scale with these tips:
- Know what you want to accomplish – your ultimate goal is to be inspiring.
- Define your brand (see my post on July 10th, Step One: Define Your Brand)
- Track your competition and understand their marketing strategy
- Connect with your customers and learn to market to their emotions and what they want not just what you perceive they need.
- Build a brand “experience” for your customers
Keep an eye out for blog articles on each of these tips in the coming weeks and learn how to implement the big-brand approach in your marketing plan.
Read more at: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/226155#ixzz2ZF7SQsNE